Turtle is currently going through the "I am stubborn, gimme that Mum Mum NOW and how cute am I?" stage.
The kid is crazy!
And I... am exhausted.
She wakes up early, goes all day, stays up late and wakes up at least 3x a night.
And she spends 98% of the time smiling. The other 2% is spent nursing and demanding things.
Oh and destroying things.
Girl can trash a room in two seconds flat... And all with a smile.
But goodness, she is pretty and that's a stage she will never grow out of.