Earlier this month I turned 31.
Remember when you were younger and the thought of turning 31 seemed... impossible?
I can remember thinking that when I turned 31 I would be old and gray and in need of a walker to get around.
Now that I'm 31, I laugh at my innocent thoughts and have replaced that image with the ripe old age of 71.
Anyways, that's not the point of this post.
The point of this point is to tell you a list of things that I've never done and then whine about how I'm already 31 and really need to get to doing more thing in my life besides tweeting about my kids singing Lynyrd Skynyrd and chasing chickens in the pastures.
1. Been to California.
2. Had Sushi (and I'm not sure if I want to change this one, anyone have a good argument?).
3. Shot a deer.
4. Grown a pumpkin (not for lack of trying though!).
5. Been to Europe.
6. Read a Harry Potter book (or seen one of the movies).
7. Ate frog.
8. Published a novel (one day! one day!).
9. Learned to play the piano.
10. Gone a whole day without checking Facebook.
I think that it's time to start knocking this list down.
What do you think?
Do you have a list?
The Most Perfect Christmas Tree Ever
6 hours ago